Have you ever wanted to learn Polish but haven’t found a comprehensive course that is also easy to understand?
Perhaps you have a family member from Poland or Polish friends you’d like to converse with. Maybe you’ve tried online apps and found them burdensome, one-size-fits-all, or just too fast or slow to enjoy.
Are you ready to learn this fascinating language, its roots, its evolution, and how it is spoken today? Poised to learn many everyday phrases, greetings, questions, and travel help? Then, you’ve come to the right place!
This book starts at the beginning with the exciting history behind this lovely language. It takes you to its present-day use without boring or overwhelming you on the way! This book provides a step-by-step way to learn beginning Polish – enough to get around and converse, and an excellent start to an intermediate or more graduated course.
Are you ready to:
- Learn one of the few languages only spoken in its own nation?
- Find out how to get around in Polish cities/towns with ease?
- Discover Polish literature and other cultural aspects of Poland?
- Become comfortable around Poles and handle everyday situations with ease?
- Build an excellent base for progressing to intermediate lessons?
- Gain confidence in online situations as well as one-on-one personal encounters?